Monday, June 6, 2016

Increased Energy Efficiency Creates Interest

Unique selling points help to stir up interest in a property and may speed up the sale. Ecologically friendly properties are becoming more and more inviting to realtors and home buyers. Current trends invite environmentally responsible consumers to look for their dream home in a wider range of locations.


When property owners install solar panels and energy-efficient appliances, these items become a huge selling point. Highlighting LEDs and energy saving bulbs or double-paned windows to reduce heating and cooling costs makes a property more appealing. These unique features help open up a dialog that works for both the realtor and the buyer.

As energy efficiency needs increase, these selling points will create a higher demand. Buyers looking for a property that fits their personality in a style and design will want to keep energy costs down without sacrificing comfort. Realtors understand that these unique qualities are the key to creating demand and understanding the markets as they develop.


Understanding the key points to a property helps generate interest for realtors and buyers. Energy savings through new roofing systems and energy or water efficient homes and properties are becoming very important to families and communities. For more information and tips, contact Vahe Hayrapetian and they’ll assist you in finding the best homes that feature these unique home advantages.

4 comments:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for a positive loan lender to set your financial problem free then you would like pedro loan offer, Pedro offer me a loan at the rate of 3% ROI and all process went smoothly as I expected you can email him if you need any kind of loans @   pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me share some good stuff with you on your beautiful blogs. I was able to purchase a property with help from Mr Pedro and his loan company team were quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender. I hope you know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purposes then this message is for you will be able to help you with such a process here his details Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com & whatsapp text: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete